Thursday 19 May 2011

So What's This All About

I'll keep this brief for the time being and possibly go back to it at a later date. It’s not too important. But regardless, it may be nice to know a little more.

So, what is this all about? Well, I play games, video games, or computer games as I would rather call them but that seems to have grown into a specific type of game. But that can be for another day. I also make games. That is something that I am very happy about. It’s a dream that I am able to actually live. Fortunate indeed.

Now the answer; this will mainly be about my dives into the digital worlds that I have the chance and time to be part of. The games I play and maybe the games that I make. I may tread away from this occasionally, perhaps touch on some of my other passions.  We’ll see.

A point of note; I don’t play as much as I used too. I have those pesky responsibilities, yeah, those. So some of my time for play has been allocated elsewhere.  It doesn’t have an impact on my passion though, I have been playing for over 20 years and I haven’t felt any dampening of my spirit. I’m happy.

Actually, that wasn’t what I was going to note, I digressed a little. I may do that a lot. What I was going to mention is that I rarely finish games. I play lots of games, but don’t finish them. Now this is interesting, because documenting it like I will, I may finally get a little insight into why. Is it the feeling or boredom, laziness, wanting of more, sorrow of knowing it could come to an end? I don’t know. But it might be good to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment